Death and the Maiden
To see more of my woodcut prints, click the 'Woodcut' tab at the top of the page x
Above is part of series exploring symbols of courage, one of which is a wild boar.
Love Me or Leave Me.
Here is a cover of a song by Lena Horne.
Recorded by me and my good friend Leon Welchman in his bedroom.
I was so scared, you can hear that I had to get very pissed.
Upcoming exhibition of woodcuts/live drawing.
Utrophia, Deptford, London.
1st of June(exhibition runs until the 16th)
On June the 1st at the Utrophia in London, I will be exhibiting at an event with some incredibly talented artists, musicians and friends.
I will be showing a selection of works and also live drawing at the event.
See links below for more details.
Here are links to some of the wonderful folks involved
This is the Kit
Francois and The Atlas Mountains
Please feel free to comment or alternatively contact me on the email address below
All the best.
List of previous exhibitions:
- Utrophia, Deptford High Street, London.
- The Moustache Bar, Dalston, London.
- Salon du Vintage, Marais, Paris.
- The Duke of York. St Werburghs, Bristol.
- The Cube, Dove st, Bristol.
- Knifesmith Gallery, Christmas Steps, Bristol..
- The Foundry, Old Street, London
- Kings Place,York Way, London
- State of Art, Glastonbury Festival
- The Matthew Tall Ship, Arnolfini Quayside, Bristol
- St werburghs Arts Trail, Bristol
- Centrespace, Leonard Lane, Bristol
- Artichou Gallery, Croatia
- Steps Gallery, Christmas steps, Bristol
- Fusion Gallery, Christmas Steps, Bristol
- Paintworks, Arnos Vale, Bristol
- Oppo, Park St, Bristol
- Totterdown Arts Trail, Bristol
- Cut the mustard Gallery, St nics, Bristol.
- The Rectory, Old Market, Bristol
- The River, Harbourside, Bristol
- King Ludds, Exeter.
- Art Terracina, Exeter Quayside, Exeter
- The Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane, London
- The Picture House, Bartholomew Street, Exeter.
- The Phoenix Arts Centre, Exeter.
Live Drawing gigs: